Specialties: Office, Retail
Scope of Service Experience
Andrew focuses on the office, retail, and land sectors of the Greater Spartanburg market.
Background & Experience
Andrew joined NAI Earle Furman in 2012 and focuses on the Greater Spartanburg market. Andrew has lived in Spartanburg for 22 years and was previously at Orion Properties alongside Dan Dunn. Andrew has extensive knowledge of the Spartanburg commercial real estate market and focuses on the office, retail and land sectors. Before entering the real estate business, Andrew was President and Owner of Mid-South Management Company and Crescent Holdings, LLC, owning 17 newspapers in 5 different states. He sold his newspapers in 2007.
• BS, University of South Carolina, 1994
• Manager Development course, University of North Carolina Kenan Flagler Business School, 1995
• Degree in Executive Management, Duke University Fuqua School of Business, 1996
Professional Associations & Designations
• Former Board of Directors, Red Cross of the Piedmont
• Former Executive Committee member, South Carolina Press Association
• Member, Episcopal Church of the Advent in Spartanburg
• Board Member, Spartanburg Day School
• Director, Carolina Alliance Bank