Scope of Service Experience
Andrew and teammate Shane Knight are passionate about putting people and properties together where everyone achieves their goals. They provide local market knowledge, investment analysis, and partner level service to owners and investors seeking to grow their businesses across the Upstate.
Background & Experience
Andrew is a Spartanburg native and Wofford College graduate. In 2006 he began his career at Arthur State Bank. As a banker, he developed his experience as a commercial lending officer that focused on real estate lending, portfolio management, and loan workouts. His other responsibilities included managing and selling the bank’s real estate assets.
In late 2011 he went to work for American Credit Acceptance where he led the company’s nationwide sales and marketing teams in the asset-back lending division, and also built successful relationships with the largest new and used car automotive retail groups in the U.S. In early 2019 Andrew and his teammate, Shane, joined the team at NAI Earle Furman.
B.A. Finance, Wofford College 2006
South Carolina Bankers School Graduate
Professional Associations & Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM (candidate)
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Greater Greenville Association of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- Young Spartanburg Professionals, Member
- Board Member, First Tee of the Upstate