Scope of Service Experience
Earle’s primary area of expertise is a full range of industrial and office products. His secondary area of expertise is income properties.
Background & Experience
Earle is the founder of NAI Earle Furman, LLC. After graduating from Furman University (BA) and The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill (MBA) as well as serving as a Captain in the U.S. Army, he worked for fifteen years with The Furman Company earning Salesman of the Year honors and reaching the position of Vice President. In 1986 Earle started Earle Furman & Associates, which later became NAI Earle Furman, LLC and the rest, as they say, is history.
Earle has served in many leadership roles throughout the community in both professional organizations and local and philanthropic organizations. He currently serves on the board at First Citizens Bank of South Carolina. He has also taught Children’s Sunday School at First Baptist Church for 19 years, as well as served as Deacon and Chairman of Finance and Property Committees.
B.A. in Economics, Furman University, 1969
MBA, University of North Carolina, 1971
Professional Associations & Designations
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) – former President of the Carolinas Chapter
- GGAR (Greater Greenville Association of Realtors) – Former Director
- 2014 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Silver Level
- 2014 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Largest Transaction of the Year
- 2013 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Gold Level
- 2012 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Gold Level
- 2011 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Platinum Level
- 2011 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Largest Transaction of the Year
- 2009 - NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Largest Transaction of the Year
- 2008 - NAI Earle Furman Capital Club – Gold Level, Silver Level
- 1992 - GGAR Commercial Realtor of the Year
- Former Director, Greenville New Markets Opportunity, LLC
- Former Director and Chair, Greenville Local Development Corporation
- Director and former Chairman, Greenville Housing Fund (now Community Works Carolina)
- Former Director, First Citizens Bancorporation, Inc.
- Director, Furman University Foundation
- Former President, Greenville's Multiple Listing Service
- Former President, Eastside/Greer YMCA
- Former Organizer and Director, Summit National Bank
- Former Director, Spindale Mills, Inc.
- Former Chairman, Greenville Local Development Corporation, Inc.
- Former Co-Chair, Workforce Housing Task Force
- Former Chairman, First Baptist Church Foundation
- Founder, Greenville Center for Creative Arts