Scope of Service Experience
Jake specializes in residential, investment sales, and multifamily.
Background & Experience
After graduating from Clemson University, Jake was Principal in Greenfield Landscaping and Van Gieson Properties, a home renovation company. Jake joined NAI Earle Furman, LLC in March of 2007. Jake has brokered over 1,000 units in the past two years.
Jake became a shareholder with the firm in 2014.
B.S. in Marketing, Clemson University, 2006
Professional Associations & Designations
• Completed the first two CCIM courses and actively pursuing designation
• 2012 - NAI Earle Furman Capital Club - Largest Retail Transaction
• 2012 – CoStar Power Broker Award – Top Retail Leasing Brokers
• 2009 - NAI Earle Furman Capital Club - Largest Retail Transaction
• Greenville Family Partnership board member
• United Way YP20s – board member
• Christ Church Episcopal School football and baseball coach
• Big Brothers mentor
• 2010 - Upstate Big Brother of the Year