Scope of Service Experience
Jimmy specializes in all aspects of the retail sector, including landlord and tenant representation, site selection, and consulting.
Background & Experience
Prior to joining NAI Earle Furman in 1998, Jimmy worked with Edens & Avant in its Commercial Brokerage Division and with Montague Industries as a sales representative. Jimmy joined NAI Earle Furman with expertise in the retail marketplace and continues to focus on the retail sector and investment properties. Jimmy works closely with companies such as Wendy’s on site selection and disposition and developers on grocery-anchored shopping centers. He has also been involved with pre-development for retail centers, including McBee Station in Greenville. He has assisted numerous clients in applying and receiving new market tax credits. Jimmy and his colleagues at Furman Capital Advisors, NAI Earle Furman’s Investment Services Group, have excellent tenant relationships with retailers including BI-LO, Urban Nirvana, Jimmy John’s and Publix. Since 2006, Jimmy has completed over $42,000,000 of retail shopping center sales in the Upstate.
B.S. in Marketing, Clemson University, 1991
Professional Associations & Designations
• GGAR (Greater Greenville Association of Realtors)
• ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
• 2010, 2011 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club
• 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 – CoStar Power Broker Award
• Program coordinator for ICSC Carolina’s meeting (2006-2010)
• Member of the Haywood Road Planning Committee (Greenville, SC)
• Meals on Wheels volunteer
• Triune Mercy Center volunteer
• School Improvement Committee, Augusta Circle Elementary (Greenville, SC)
• Greenville Clemson Club past president