NAI Earle Furman Healthcare, a division of NAI Earle Furman, assists the real estate needs of healthcare providers across all segments, hospitals and investors. We provide one-stop access for all aspects of real estate by coordinating the seamless delivery of services required by today’s healthcare organizations.
It is more important than ever to have a strong brokerage team as tenant requirements and market conditions are rapidly changing in today’s challenging real estate market. NAI Earle Furman Healthcare specializes in assisting landlords and tenants with this increasingly complex service. We understand the needs of the healthcare community are unique and more complex than those of the everyday office users.
Our healthcare team specializes in relationship building and we’ve positioned ourselves to provide the best level of service through acquisition, site selection, development, strategic planning, consulting and the leasing and disposition of healthcare properties.
We look forward to helping you expand your practice, find the right location, sell an existing property or even find the right investment to diversify your portfolio. Learn more at www.earlefurmanhealthcare.com
- Buyer/Tenant Representation
- Transactional Brokerage
- Planning, Development and Leasing
- Consultation and Site Selection
- Demographic Analysis, Market Research, and Strategic
- Planning Services
- Strategic Planning and Locational Analysis
- Project Management
- Property Management
Areas of Specialty
- Physicians and physician groups
- Dental practices
- Chiropractors and physical therapists
- Various medical facilities such as ambulatory, surgery centers, cancer care, primary care facilities, diagnostic facilities
- Additional healthcare sectors such as research centers, assisted living facilities, clinical laboratories and veterinary practices